Ir al contenido principal

Travelling...but never forgeting ISO!!

Hi guys!!
Happy New Year!! It´s been a lot of time since last time we talk!!

During the 8th and the 13th of January I have the unforgettable experience of travelling with my high school to Budapest, Vienna and Prague. And also I have remembered to take some contrast and harmonic pictures... here there are! hope you enjoy it!




























Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Silent Movie

Hi guys! There has been a long time since we talk! As you know, we are living an "special" situation, and it has a lot of consequences, one of them, it is that my film "The Exam" has had to be postponed, or even suspended. But, a few days ago I have an idea for making time shorter... I have decided to make my first silent movie!! And as we have to stay in home, I have decided to make a documental about a typical quarantine day, and here you have it, I hope you enjoy it and that we could see each other very soon! And here is the storyboard of the film.