Ir al contenido principal

My Soundtrack

Hi guys! I hope you are still okay

Today is the day to talk about soundtracks. Soundtracks are used in films and series to emphasize a sense and to make the spectator as if he is being the character. 

My favourite soundtrack is the one of Jurassic Park. I have chosen this soundtrack as it is the first it comes to me mind when I think in a soundtrack. Also I love this film, and when I watch this scene, and I hear the soundtrack, I get goosebumps.


I think that these soundtrack was used to make the spectator feel and think in a happy ending, where everything is fantastic, and this is the fact that makes it memorable, as they have done it, and in this scene it's proven.

An example of temp music, can be the one that I put below, of one of the Transformers films.


My father´s favourite soundtrack is the one of Forrest Gump, as it is his favourite film.


My mother´s one is Titanic soundtrack, a classical one.


Finally, my sister´s favourite soundtrack is the one of Finding Nemo, as it is our favourite chidlhood film.

And here it ends this post, and here it ends the last job of the course, and sadly we can´t end it in the way we would like because of the circumstances everybody nows, but I would like to thank of all you, to Rocio, our teacher, and to my colleagues, for these two great years, were we have laugh, learn and argue a lot, it has been a pleasure to have passed "Bachillerato" with you guys. I appreciate you guys.

I hope you like it, and thank you so much, Pablo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Film Poster

Hi guys! The film is being created...it's time for the poster... I will told you more news very soon...