Ir al contenido principal

My favourite...ACTOR!!!!!

My favourite actor is.... Kevin Hart. His film are quite funny and he also breaks with the stereotype of a normal actor, because if you try to imagine him, you will think that is a very tall, fit and serious person and actor but he is completly different, he is measured at 5 ft 4 in (1,63 m), he is a little bit fat, and he is very funny, I love when he acts with "The Rock" because they seem like a very peculiar couple.



Then, I share with you a trailer of one of films: "Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle"





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Film Poster

Hi guys! The film is being created...it's time for the poster... I will told you more news very soon...

My Soundtrack

Hi guys! I hope you are still okay Today is the day to talk about soundtracks. Soundtracks are used in films and series to emphasize a sense and to make the spectator as if he is being the character.  My favourite soundtrack is the one of Jurassic Park.  I have chosen this soundtrack as it is the first it comes to me mind when I think in a soundtrack. Also I love this film, and when I watch this scene, and I hear the soundtrack, I get goosebumps. I think that these soundtrack was used to make the spectator feel and think in a happy ending, where everything is fantastic, and this is the fact that makes it memorable, as they have done it, and in this scene it's proven. An example of temp music, can be the one that I put below, of one of the Transformers films. My father´s favourite soundtrack is the one of Forrest Gump, as it is his favourite film. My mother´s one is Titanic  soundtrack, a classical one. Finally, my sister´s favourite soundtrack is the one of Finding Nemo,  as it is